When interviewing executives, key directors and managers to better understand the organization’s business goals, the following questions may serve as inspiration:
- What are our business goals?
- Tell me about current and planned products and relate them to our business goals.
- Tell me about our strategy and roadmap plans.
- Where do you see us in three years?
- What are the biggest obstacles to getting there?
- What is your bonus based on? How can I help you achieve it?
- What keeps you up at night? Can I help you solve it?
Back to the page Increasing the UX maturity of your organization.