I offer the following training courses for UX certification:
- Foundation Level User Experience, CPUX-F, two days
- Foundation Level User Experience, CPUX-F, 3½-hour crash course
- Usability Evaluation and Usability Testing, CPUX-UT, three days
- Certified Tester Foundation Level – Usability Tester – CTFL-UT, three days
Public courses with me as a trainer are offered by Advice A/S in Danish or in English. Advice’s courses take place in Copenhagen. For other public courses, see the overview on UXQB’s website. Contact me for in-house courses.
Independent certification by Certible is available in connection with any of the above courses. I only offer certification that is carried out by a third party who is independent of the trainer and the course organizer.
I offer most courses in English, German or Danish. In some cases, the slides will be in English even if the spoken language is German or Danish.
All training courses include:
- Frequent quizzes with typical certification questions to keep the attention of the students and to give students a chance to check their understanding. Sample quiz questions,
- About 50% of the course time is spent on practical exercises (this does not apply for crash-courses)